Fair Use Disclaimer
All copyright obligations, approvals, and permissions are the responsibility of the individuals submitting work via Instagram and the participant, voluntarily and freely, allows the Maraya Art Center to use and share such submission/ content (royalty-free) through its website and other social media channel. Maraya Art Centre reserves the right to take down content or block posts that it deems to infringe the aforementioned rights or violates any laws (including sharia law), statutes, customs and traditions, ordinances, decrees, executive orders, and other rules and regulations in the United Arab Emirates.
In no event shall Maraya Art Centre be liable for infringement, damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other torts, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or its contents. The Participant hereby relieve and discharge Maraya Art Center and its officers or affiliates from all claims arising hereof and he/he has no claim, right or action of whatsoever nature, whether past, present or contingent, against Maraya Art Center and its officers or affiliates, without limitation, to the following:
- Lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, or incomplete submission;
- Error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of the submitted photo;
- Problem, failures, or technical malfunction od any network, computer on-line system, servers, providers, computer equipment software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing;
- Incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest of by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the photos;
- Injury or damage to any participant or any computer related to, resulting from or in connection with the contest;
- If for any reason, the contest is not capable of being conducted as anticipated due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Maraya Art Center, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest.
Maraya Art Center reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest as deemed appropriate, disqualify any Participant, and/ or select winner from all eligible photos submitted before the termination, cancellation, modification or suspension.
The Participants hold harmless, release, indemnify and discharge Maraya Art Center and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, agent and its employees, officer, and a representative from al liability, claims, judgment, controversies, agreement, damages, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related in any way to the contest or the conduct of the contest and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded whether in law or equity, no matter what the cause or nature, and the Participant further waive any claims that he/ she may state or assert against Maraya Art Center in association with the contest or any of its associated activities or in any way related to or resulting from the contest even such injury or claim results from or is caused by the negligence or gross negligence of Maraya Art Center, in whole or in part, due to human error or otherwise. The Participant further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Maraya Art Center from any claim arising out of your participation in the contest including but not limited to all claims brought or asserted by any third party as a result of injury, damage, or loss that the participant may sustain in any way associated with your participation in the contest.
This contest shall be governed by the United Arab Emirates law and any issue arising hereof shall be exclusively brought to Sharjah Courts.